Blazer Button Types | Sewing Button Models and Manufacturing
Shank Button - Button with Shank - What is Blazer Jacket Button?
As the name suggests, the foot button has a foot-shaped protrusion and hidden hole to attach it to the garment at the bottom. This sewing hole on the back of the button is attached to the clothes by hand sewing or machine.
Shaft buttons are used in garments for heavier outerwear such as leather jackets, blazer jackets, coats or coats, due to their hard construction. Also, with a wide selection of sizes, shapes and colors, it is easier to use and combine footed buttons in a variety of projects.
Metal Shank Button Types
- 14 "16" 18 "size Buttons | It is mostly used in shirts, blouses and children's clothes.
- 20 "size Buttons | It is a preferred button size in adult shirts, denim shirts, dresses and blouses.
- 24 "and 28" sized Buttons | It is the most commonly used button size and is often used as a skirt, trousers and jacket cufflink.
- 32 "and 36" size Buttons | It is the button size used in front of women men suits and jackets.
- Buttons 40 "and above | Mostly preferred in trench coats, coats and coats.
Metal Shank Button Models
- Sample Shank Buttons | These button models are the most preferred footed button in patterned products. It adds a simplicity and elegance to the color complexity of the product. You can make your products more stylish and attractive with different length and color coatings.
- Blazer Jacket Buttons with Logo and Emblem | This button pattern is frequently used in men's and women's blazer jackets, military official uniforms, ship captain jackets and pilot checks. Firms add their own logos on the button to increase the brand value of the company and add seriousness to the product.
- Patterned Shaft Buttons | Although this button group is mostly used in women's clothing and children's clothing, its simpler patterns are also used in men's clothing.
- Enameled Buttons | Mined Button: It is a patterned button obtained by applying enamel to the pattern layers of the button. The buttons designed with contrast enamel combinations of different coating colors add an eye-catching charm and elegance to the products. It is effective as a brooch when used in a product produced with a plain fabric.
- Glass Stone Shank Buttons | These buttons are mostly used to add a rich image and brightness to the product. Our customers mostly prefer models with different color coatings and contrast stone colors. If you have a design, let's evaluate and make your company's products attractive and fast sold.
How to Use Blazer Buttons?
Button sewing was done by hand in the past. However, after the invention of advanced technology sewing machines, these machines can be used for sewing buttons as well as for all parts of a garment. The machine equipment used to sew buttons on the sewing machine is called button presser foot.
This button foot is a very small part and requires serious dexterity. However, it is not uncommon for you to be aware of what different types of foot are used for sewing buttons using the button foot.
As Çağlayan Aksesuar, we are manufacturing and selling button presser foot which is the equipment used in button sewing just like button. As Çağlayan Aksesuar, we recommend the metal button foot accessory that we produce for those who want to sew the button with sewing machine. Now, if you wish, let's talk about the benefits of the metal button foot in the sewing process and let's look at the differences with their equivalents.
All about Metal Button Foot
When sewing buttons with the sewing machine, you should first make sure that this equipment is made of metal when purchasing the presser foot, which is the sewing machine equipment, which makes this process practical.
Because both metal and stainless button foot will allow you to practice button sewing. You can use the metal button stand for longer time for button sewing. Because the metal button foot is more durable than plastic because it is first of all metal. Since the sewing machine is sewing and is done with a needle, performing this operation with a durable material will not only make the operation better, but will also allow you to use the same button foot for a longer time.
However, the plastic button foot is often preferred because it is mostly inexpensive. However, you can use this product for a short time for button sewing. Because the content of plastic will not allow it. However, with the metal and even stainless button feet, you can sew the buttons in a much more practical way with your machine for a long time with its more robust raw material and stronger ground holding. The fact that the button foot product is stainless will increase the service life of the product.
Order shank buttons practically online
Since 1995, Çağlayan Aksesuar has been producing garment accessories and especially metal buttons and button legs. You can access all kinds of metal legs that we produce digitally through our website. Custom zamak buttons, denim buttons (push buttons), footed zamak buttons, button sewing foot, snap fasteners, zamak buckles, pullers, eyelets and so on. Contact us for your orders.