Triangular prism shape rivet 6 mm thickness 6 mm E 1159
Rivets are triangular prism, the shape of rectangular prism, and square prism are the most preferred rivet types. The rivet produced by the name of the shape according to the shape of the base is called .... prism. It is the most preferred leather and bag sector. Biker bags are frequently used in the production of leather biker jackets, belts and motor accessories. The picture of the antique yellow color is introduced on our page. According to the preferences of our customers: nickel, gold, light gold, copper and other coating colors are painted on order. Please contact us for qualified buyers.
About Our Sales Policy
- For Single / Retail orders (1-200 pieces), we ship from the Colors Available in Stock and we ask you to order a minimum of 12 (1 Dozen) or its multiples.
- The quoted price is one retail price.
- The price offered is valid for standard colors, without enamel and stone, and price difference is applied for products with enamel and stone decoration.
- For orders of 200 pieces or more, the color preferred by the customer is coated and sent with a delay of 3-4 business days.
- Please ask price for purchases (5000 pieces and above).
- For colors other than standard colors, solid colors, enamel, stone and glass stone products, please see the Special Coating Colors tab or contact us.
- In the case of quantity orders, work is done with the logo of your company and in accordance with your own design. Please contact us.
- There may be color tone differences between the visual and the real product due to light reflection in the photographing of the products.
- For international shipping (DHL shipping fee is reflected for orders from countries with shipping) and for shipping costs, please contact us.
- Stock: In Stock
- Brand: Çağlayan Aksesuar
- Model: E 1159
- Weight (gr): 1.00g
- SKU: E 1159
- Location: İstanbul Merter Showroom